Looking for some races (1 Viewer)

ANDY

Nitro Member
Does anyone have any races on video or maybe a link from Feb 2000 -Nov 2005 ? maybe I missed a few on you tube
but I would appreciate whatever u got.. Thanks PS: Drag races 😷 ;)

I don't have them all digitized yet, but I have them all. That's a lot of events. Any specific ones?

I don't have them all digitized yet, but I have them all. That's a lot of events. Any specific ones?

Thanks for the reply ,it would be awesome to see ,Seattle - Maple Grove 2000 Commerce,Bristol 2002 I appreciate whatever u got , I have found some bits and pieces but never the complete event .. Thanks again !!

Thanks for the reply ,it would be awesome to see ,Seattle - Maple Grove 2000 Commerce,Bristol 2002 I appreciate whatever u got , I have found some bits and pieces but never the complete event .. Thanks again !!

I dont have seattle digitized or the 2002 races yet but heres brainerd to reading 2000.

I dont have seattle digitized or the 2002 races yet but heres brainerd to reading 2000.

AWESOME.. I appreciate this very much, you know you go on you tube or where ever and search for Drag Racing videos which gets upsetting when u cant find a certain one,
and after several years go by u give up..apparently u know where to look or been to a lot of races? lol THANKS for taking the time to do this !!

be safe WASH YOUR HANDS !!! 😷 🏁🏁

AWESOME.. I appreciate this very much, you know you go on you tube or where ever and search for Drag Racing videos which gets upsetting when u cant find a certain one,
and after several years go by u give up..apparently u know where to look or been to a lot of races? lol THANKS for taking the time to do this !!

I just personally uploaded them last night for you. :) im in the middle of moving, but when i get my vcr cables dug out i'll post the rest for you. Enjoy!

thanks Dave, i hope u got moved ok thats not a fun thing to do.i hope it wasnt too much trouble posting these for me
because i was gonna ask u if u had Dallas 2000 the earlier or 1st race from there, that would be awesome !! and possibly
the qualifying from there? back then i raced full time with Paul Smith and Al and Helen as a crew guy then crew chief, also
helped Todd Paton in 02 with his FC for several races and have been searching for some of the races from back then. i cant
thank u enough for posting these 👍 stay safe 🏁🏁

Its funny.... at the 18:26 mark Steve Evens talks about the new 125 room deluxe hotel that was under construction in the pro pits at BIR. As it turns out, there are 24 bedrooms in the entire building. Lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back