Look what's for sale (1 Viewer)

When they ran it here in Phx, had a different set of headers on it; never did run real straight. On alky only. I think this would be a hard car to drive.

When they ran it here in Phx, had a different set of headers on it; never did run real straight. On alky only. I think this would be a hard car to drive.
Cliff, I also saw this car at many Phoenix area car shows. I even helped start it around 2011 at the Central Ave. cruise.
It was owned by a retired Fireman I still have a shirt I got from him honoring the loss of the 911 Fireman.

Sold, $30,000. Somebody named "Spitz", who either wants a museum piece or has stones bigger than most of us. That car would be hard to control with an Ecoboost 4-cylinder, let alone a 1500hp blown hemi.

Sold, $30,000. Somebody named "Spitz", who either wants a museum piece or has stones bigger than most of us. That car would be hard to control with an Ecoboost 4-cylinder, let alone a 1500hp blown hemi.
I may be wrong, but with that roll bar, I’m thinking that’s a cackle car.

I have seen this car run at the late Speedworld in Phoenix. Car was based out of Arizona for some years.
Cliff -

I don't think that this is the same car that Jerry (brain fade on his last name) had in AZ. I recall that there was some drama between him and George Snizek as they both were doing repops of the car. Here is a picture I took of the AZ car in 2011 when J.D. St Cyr drove it.

Lyle Greenberg

Lyle Greenberg
JD St Cyr Phoenix Heritage 2 022 Small.JPG

Lyle, you're right. I thought it was just the one car, but..... This IS the car I saw race. I remembered the headers cuz they were so different. So, I guess the question is, are both of these cars clones? I seem to remember the car in your photo was based on the original.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back