Live Video From Las Vegas Motor Speedway (1 Viewer)

Dan,
yesterday's coverage was great, Thanks for doing this.

All weekend, I take it?

d'kid

Dan,
Please turn the music down, I can't hear the cars....

Thanks for the coverage.

Larry

It would be REALLY great if the announcer would announce both times even it the car didnt improve. we cant see the score boards at home

It was really cool to be sitting here in Suwanee, GA watching the nostalgia classes in Vegas. Had Indy on the tube and drags on the 'puter.

Thanks, I'll pass it along to me.

Public address announcing was fine. I enjoyed the announcer's dry sense of humor.

This wasn't a television broadcast. It was a stream of a camera locked off on wide shot and a public address audio feed, for the benefit of a 100 viewers.

Much obliged for the link, the feed and the information, Dan. And remember: Some people would complain if you hung them with a brand new rope.

yepper, watched all weekend and enjoyed it very much... Thanks Dan.

Fav Car the whole weekend was that white, jacked up Henry J.

thanks
d'kid

Glad the folks that liked it did. Sorry the folks that did not, did not. You can't please everybody and I stopped trying long ago.

Sorry about live timing going down. Not much I could have done about that and I didn't know until Jon Capps told me.

Outside of private testing and national events we try to stream everything there. Even the Junior Dragsters.

Thanks Darr and Cole for the support.

Outside of private testing and national events we try to stream everything there. Even the Junior Dragsters..

While prepping for a party and puttering around the house this weekend, we had it on most of Saturday and Sunday. The feed was ported from my laptop into the big speakers and via S-VHS into the teevee. It was great.

It was mostly on in the background, except when the floppers ran, when we dropped what we were doing and focused on the action.

Your feed was bumped here only for a live stream of Tony Kanaan's in-car camera during the Indy 500, which we watched when ABC went to its commercial breaks.

Again, thanks for the effort.

Thanx Dan for the link. I watched when I could. Was great!
-Viewer #79

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back