live timing (1 Viewer)

sneaky new tactic?

maxresdefault.jpg

:p

I'm confused. On NHRARACER.com the run schedule says PSM at 7 then PS. FC and TF at 8. I'm sitting here and PS stock just finished and then fireworks and signed off....figured they were behind schedule. Guess they must have run FC/TF first before PSM and PS. That sucks.

EDIT 10 Minutes: Didn't realize the TV schedule was coming into play. Didn't realize the broadcast was so soon after the finishing of hte 1st round of Q. Normally these east coast Fri. broadcast are later into the night.

Last edited:
I'm confused. On NHRARACER.com the run schedule says PSM at 7 then PS. FC and TF at 8. I'm sitting here and PS stock just finished and then fireworks and signed off....figured they were behind schedule. Guess they must have run FC/TF first before PSM and PS. That sucks.

EDIT 10 Minutes: Didn't realize the TV schedule was coming into play. Didn't realize the broadcast was so soon after the finishing of hte 1st round of Q. Normally these east coast Fri. broadcast are later into the night.
Hey, Robert. They made the announcement on Thursday that the pro sessions would run earlier due to the predicted weather. You didn't miss a great deal, anyway. Only a few good runs.

Hey, Robert. They made the announcement on Thursday that the pro sessions would run earlier due to the predicted weather. You didn't miss a great deal, anyway. Only a few good runs.
Yea and no scoreboard for ps lol

Thanks Mike. Obviously I missed that announcement.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back