**LIVE March Meet Eliminations 3/26/11 on BANGSHIFT.COM (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Last edited:
Let's see, Capps has commitments this weekend so won't be back, at least, that's what I've heard. War Eagle has a booked race in Az. singles for Savage, to meet winner of Rupert/ Haistead and Sanders to meet winner of Boychuck/ Krabill

Boychuk, Sanders, War Eagle and Savage are scheduled to be in Arizona if I am not mistaken.... Capps scheduled for Big Show... Leaves the winner of Rupert vs Halstead against Krabil in the final...

Boychuk, Sanders, War Eagle and Savage are scheduled to be in Arizona if I am not mistaken.... Capps scheduled for Big Show... Leaves the winner of Rupert vs Halstead against Krabil in the final...

Ron Capps has a sponsor charity commitment in Northern California on Saturday.

According to Blake Bowser, the nitro fields for the final rounds of the postponed event will be enhanced with a Chicago-style consolation nitro funny car show that’ll be open to March Meet non-qualifiers and first round competitors who have already been eliminated. They'll race for a $3,000 purse, $1,500 to runner up.

Bowser also said he’s expecting that some of the second round AA/FC competitors with contractual commitments at the Tucson IHRA Nitro Jam event cannot return when the Saturday March 26th eliminations resume.

All remaining second round Top Fuel competitors are expected to return for AA/FD eliminations, except Tony Bartone who'll be at the Las Vegas Divisional.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back