Reminder - bangshift.com providing live streaming video of March Meet (1 Viewer)

Watching at the moment, footage is great!! Just have some downtime right now. The War Horse car popped the blower and blew the body off.

Great stuff! Watched it on my iPad today - so simple, love to see more races like this.

Awesome, thanks John! And to Brian, Chad and all involved, thank you for a great job as always!

Last edited:
I must be the only guy on the entire internet that can't play the vid. it says "the channel owner has prohibited viewing from this web page"

I'll catch the highlights on youtube, I guess.

Word on the street this is the best March Meet in Decades! Overflow crowds. It's too bad two nitro cars have been lost to the retaining wall so far. (And they walked away...)

It's also too bad Nasty Dave Benjamin got snowed in up in Idaho and had to turn back. I hear he's got some magnificent new tee shirts for sale!

-90% Jimmy

If I only do one thing next year, it has to be the March Meet! Thanks again to Brian and Chad at Bangshift.

Bobby- thanks for that. I have been availing myself of your EXCELLENT MM coverage. And I fixed my issue by using my wife's PC and got a lot of coverage live, the best way to watch any drag race.

-jim

Word on the street this is the best March Meet in Decades! Overflow crowds...

If I only do one thing next year, it has to be the March Meet! Thanks again to Brian and Chad at Bangshift.

Saturday was standing room only, 4 deep at the fence. Lot of downtime Saturday with oil, but Sunday was a lot of incredible racing with very little downtime. They even capped both days with side-by-side jet dragsters - something I haven't seen in about 15 years. This race has been on my "must do" list for years, and after your first one you'll never miss another. It's that good. :D

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Thanks a million for tuning in. It was a hell of a weekend and the biggest live broadcast we have ever done. Chad did a great job up on the scaffold all weekend and I was manning the "control room" side of the deal.

Can't say thank you enough for watching and keep your eyes peeled. We've got a bunch of these babies lined up this year. We'll have an announcement soon with some more races and dates!

Brian

Just wanted to post another thumbs up for the Bangshift guys. Thanks for your hard work.

Hey everyone!

Thanks a million for tuning in. It was a hell of a weekend and the biggest live broadcast we have ever done. Chad did a great job up on the scaffold all weekend and I was manning the "control room" side of the deal.

Can't say thank you enough for watching and keep your eyes peeled. We've got a bunch of these babies lined up this year. We'll have an announcement soon with some more races and dates!

Brian

Brian and Chad,

Thanks for a GREAT WEEKEND of coverage! I look forward to March and October, simply because we really enjoy the broadcasts in the house. Even my wife lets us put it up on the big screen and run it all weekend.....yes, she enjoys it too!

Maybe its time to look for a nostalgia car! LOL

Thanks Brian and Chad. Looking forward to watching the replay. :cool:

Do you have an archive section where we can watch your past races?

Rapid

Guys, 2 races you should put on your things to do list, march meet and the reunion. Both at Bakersfield.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back