Leah Pruett Will Be in a Funny Car at Reading (1 Viewer)

Leah did say that she has been doing promo/marketing stuff with ProCareRX in her podcast interview with John so that is a possibility.

It said Procare Rx car,Mel drives the In and Out burger car.

Ehhh....Melanie drives for In-N-Out only where In-N-Out resturants are. West Coast and texas. All others she has driven for Pro Care RX except Concord where she needed 2 back up bodies.

I would assume Reading being an east coast race, Melanie would be running the Pro Care RX body.

Last edited:
This should be interesting!! The drama of cancelling the Sportsman, then this....can't wait to see how it all plays out.

A little while back creasy and wyatt were turned away because they didn't register in time. i didn't see her on the list early this week. :D

Not sounding too good for Mel.

Through all the DNQ's and early losses Melanie stayed positive and knew the car would come around. Now that it has run some recent 4.0s and gone some rounds, it's see ya later???

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's kinda BS to me.

Hey how about a in n out concession stand at maple grove,so we have something good to eat in between rain showers and weepers lol

In-N-Out is not in PA. So that leaves 1 procare rx car. Leah is in, the article itself says it's not clear if melanie will race at all.

Patrick, I know In & Out is not in PA, but they need to be, so maybe this would bring in some interest. I sure wish they would build some In & Outs in PA.

Hmmm? Beats Mel in ProMod, Gets her ride in AA/FC.

Me thinks there may be one too many hens in the hen house. Time will tell.

I hope they both are in though

Melanie is team manager at R2B2 as well, don't think she is going anywhere...

Exactly..

The speculation in this thread is borderline crazy.

Melanie isn't in the points chase. Leah is lobbying for a car in the 2012 season. Maybe some sponsors want to see what Leah can do. Maybe Melanie wants to see what Leah can do in the car.

Bottom line, nobody in this thread knows and what goes on in the R2B2 team is their business, like it or not.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back