Leah Pritchett Divorce (1 Viewer)

Thanks Bob, great video. Don't watch much Jay Leno, but he really is a great guy and what you see on the video is what you get.

Had to laugh seeing by buddy Jeff Utterback in the video. Kinda knew he takes care of Lynsi's stuff but never thought much of it. He also is the nitro Nostalgia Funny Car driver for the Pisano Family Vega. In addition to that, he is in the BMX Hall of Fame from his teenage years.

In n Out is a sponsor of Nitro Revival at Irwindale.

That's not true. In-n-Out was paid to have one of their trucks at the track on Friday night. The Nitro Revival has really two sponsors as of now; me (by way of Valley Head Service) and Irwindale Raceway. Told both Steve and Cindy that they can count on me for my continued support.

78628491_10157107337134055_2897005060909170688_n.jpg

I wish to correct myself regarding sponsoring the Nitro Revival. The Jim McLennan Drag Racing Foundation sponsors the Nitro Revival Welcome Center and is the organization that paid to have In-n-Out at the track on the Friday before the main event. They will be back for this year's event.

For those who do not know about the name of Jim McLennan, he was the creator of Champion Speed Shop and father on Bob McLennen who owns and runs the current N/TF car driven by Adam Soroken. The foundation brings college students in to work on the nostalgia race teams as interns. Here is a cool video of the program;

I wish to correct myself regarding sponsoring the Nitro Revival. The Jim McLennan Drag Racing Foundation sponsors the Nitro Revival Welcome Center and is the organization that paid to have In-n-Out at the track on the Friday before the main event. They will be back for this year's event.

For those who do not know about the name of Jim McLennan, he was the creator of Champion Speed Shop and father on Bob McLennen who owns and runs the current N/TF car driven by Adam Soroken. The foundation brings college students in to work on the nostalgia race teams as interns. Here is a cool video of the program;

Awesome program! There's NOTHING in the world as cool as working on a car then watching it go down the track. Thanks for sharing Gino!

McLennan sponsors the hospitality area, according to Cinders.

This just popped up on FB a little bit ago.

Attachments

• Leah.JPG
    Leah.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 195
Just was going to say that. Pritchett is the name she had for gaining popularity in the NHRA, but I doubt either of them want her to continue that name contrary to people I know who kept it.

Disagree. She was making a name for herself as Pruett in a NFC before she was even married the first time. This will not affect her popularity in the least.

Two marriages, two divorces. Reminds me of a little saying.... "You show me a hot woman and I'll show you two or more guys who are tired of her sh*t."
Im guessing very few people know what really happened in both situations, and I’m guessing it’s none of us on this forum, so how can you say that?

Don't know the details about Leah but.

Jimmy Soul sang this back in 1963.
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life. Never make a pretty woman your wife. So for my personal point of view. Get an ugly girl to marry you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back