Leah Pritchett Divorce (1 Viewer)

This really isn't our business. Staying married is hard enough, they don't need us keyboard marriage counselors weighing in. It's still OK to be a keyboard crewchief. 🙃

You mean I can still brag about how if anyone gave me a chance I could tune a 3.58?

I just remember IN-N-Out being at Dallas in 2010, all excited about their NHRA presence. I feel like Dallas 2010 was the very last time we heard/saw anything about NHRA and IN-N-Out. I think they were primary sponsor on her FC for only 1 race.

In-n-Out, great call! Think I'll go there for lunch today. BTW, they sponsored many drivers over the years including Dale Pulde at one time.

Don't forget their 70th anniversary was at Pamona last year.

I just remember IN-N-Out being at Dallas in 2010, all excited about their NHRA presence. I feel like Dallas 2010 was the very last time we heard/saw anything about NHRA and IN-N-Out. I think they were primary sponsor on her FC for only 1 race.
Pretty sure they left when the CEO, Guy Snyder, passed away. His daughter, who now runs the company, runs a pretty wild 'Cuda TS at times out west.

Religiously wise, I think, owner Lynsi Torres may frown upon the divorce thing since she was thru it.
Why would that be? Her parents divorced as well and her world didn't end. Sadly, divorce is extremely common these days and I think an intelligent woman like her is realistic enough to know you don't yank funding from a racer or fire people because their personal divorce situation violates a personal belief.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back