Lawsuit Against Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al-Thani (1 Viewer)

mikebcurve

Nitro Member

I’ve found it strange that so many still drive for him considering what went down with the ADRL and Alan Johnson’s team. If true this is a little worse than recklessly driving through Beverly Hills a few years ago.

He ran to Canada and caused problems there also and made a swift exit. The Los Angeles police found he did not have diplomatic immunity and when they went back to the house he was renting he had already fled and left his ruined Ferrari behind. Los Angeles has a warrant out for his arrest.

I thought someone else was overseeing the race teams but apparently he still does. It was pretty obvious years ago he was drugged out of his mind interviewing with Alan Johnson. Not a good crowd to hang with.

Last edited:
He may not have actual diplomatic immunity, but it is certainly implied. If you think the feds will let LA lock him up I have a bridge to sell you. Qatar is too strategic of a partner in the Persian Gulf to trifle with the Prince's driving habits in LA.

Besides, no one seems to care that Qatar is literally killing thousands of people a year to build stadiums out in the middle of the desert for the 2022 World Cup by using slave labor, why would anyone care that they don't pay their bills in Beverly Hills or obey traffic laws in LA? Or why would anyone be surprised?

He may not have actual diplomatic immunity, but it is certainly implied. If you think the feds will let LA lock him up I have a bridge to sell you. Qatar is too strategic of a partner in the Persian Gulf to trifle with the Prince's driving habits in LA.

Besides, no one seems to care that Qatar is literally killing thousands of people a year to build stadiums out in the middle of the desert for the 2022 World Cup by using slave labor, why would anyone care that they don't pay their bills in Beverly Hills or obey traffic laws in LA? Or why would anyone be surprised?
La doesnt have laws, well i.mean its called celebrity justice lol

I thought someone else was overseeing the race teams but apparently he still does. It was pretty obvious years ago he was drugged out of his mind interviewing with Alan Johnson. Not a good crowd to hang with.
Interview still available??

Interview still available??
It was on an ESPN telecast when he was sponsoring Alan Johnson. They were interviewing him in the pit. Alan was standing next to him. He was slow speaking and could hardly walk away when the interview was over. That's how I remember it at least. I don't know if it's out there anywhere.

Last edited:
Here is a story I had never seen about the sudden end to Alan Johnsons deal. The last paragraph asks if a downturn in oil prices could have been the cause but I believe that wouldn't have likely been the issue as Qatar's money comes more from natural gas

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back