Latest TV commercial boasting the fastest woman in the world (1 Viewer)

Wouldn't you know it, my Mom told me to stay away from fast women. :D

I'd love to be there.

Hey Chris,

You better watch out for Paul Miller, he will probably move this thread too :p

I'm on my phone, so I can't view the link, but I take it, its posted by denoz, keep your eye on his page, as a week or so after the event, the coverage of the race will probably be up. Also check www.dragster.com.au front page, with latest press release from Jon O.

Wish I could make it, but flying that time of year, would cost me around a $1000. Should be a great meet, I just hope they get those rare cool conditions for that time of year, just like when Scott last came out and ran a .51.

No doubt, Michael! :D But hey, don't think for one flippin moment that anybody else on the bill doesn't have as much chance as taking this thing as Hillary does. Those Aussie nitro burners are very very serious - and VERY capable of out-performing the best in the world. This is not a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination for the USA entry, based out of Michigan.

Hillary's only one, true and undeniable advantage in all this is... the Angel looking down on her team, who has honestly "been there, done that"....
the Son of The Bounty Hunter!

Hey Chris,

You better watch out for Paul Miller, he will probably move this thread too :p

I don't have a clue what you are talking about Michael, but I haven't moved crap lately. If you must know, I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago after getting my appendix removed and I have not been really in touch with what has been going on here other then driving by a few threads and posting a sentence or two. I am starting to feel better, so if I see a thread which is not in the correct place I will move at that time.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about Michael, but I haven't moved crap lately. If you must know, I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago after getting my appendix removed and I have not been really in touch with what has been going on here other then driving by a few threads and posting a sentence or two. I am starting to feel better, so if I see a thread which is not in the correct place I will move at that time.

WOW, I felt a little STING.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back