Larry Morgan Interview in MOPAR Max (1 Viewer)

You don't really want to open that can do you??

Love Larry..he's having a good time.

I'm not opening anything,Larry said what has been known for a while. Larry says what's on his mind and he's dead on for the most part. The quote about the funding for a couple of the P/S teams was on target too.

Well, there's always another way to look at it. It's not news that Bob is hard to work with.

I'm happy for Larry..he's cool.

They’re just such great people and really, everybody should buy Lucas Oil because look what they do for the sport in general. Without those people supporting the Sportsman program, it wouldn’t be here, because NHRA sure doesn’t care about it. Well, I shouldn’t say they don’t care, but their main concern is to make the show go on.

I was very pleased with Lucas announced the sponsorship with Morgan. I sell a good amount of Lucas product, more so since I kicked the Morey's salesman out of my office.

So let me get this straight? This fellow calls people stupid, and bashes anyone in his path, and he is a great fellow. But if someone else does, they are a bad person, or just too difficult to deal with? I agree with larry by the way, Bob Glidden is a tough sob. He does want to win, he also knows that with the resources that larry has/had, he could be a serious contender. But for that to happen, everyone has to want it as bad as........................?????????????????????????????? lets say Greg Anderson! It is a shame that everything turned out as badly as it did, but thats actually how about all relationships go today. I just think it is time to let all the hatrid go, and move on, heck larry called Bob during pomona this very year, and asked him to fly out and help him sort out his program. Now which way is it? Use a guy for his knowledge then send him down river, and bad mouth him all the way? I feel that larry could be a little more gratious for the big bad pricks efforts. Thanks, BG

Well, there's always another way to look at it. It's not news that Bob is hard to work with.

So let me get this straight? This fellow calls people stupid, and bashes anyone in his path, and he is a great fellow. But if someone else does, they are a bad person, or just too difficult to deal with? I agree with larry by the way, Bob Glidden is a tough sob. He does want to win, he also knows that with the resources that larry has/had, he could be a serious contender. But for that to happen, everyone has to want it as bad as........................?????????????????????????????? lets say Greg Anderson! It is a shame that everything turned out as badly as it did, but thats actually how about all relationships go today. I just think it is time to let all the hatrid go, and move on, heck larry called Bob during pomona this very year, and asked him to fly out and help him sort out his program. Now which way is it? Use a guy for his knowledge then send him down river, and bad mouth him all the way? I feel that larry could be a little more gratious for the big bad pricks efforts. Thanks, BG

I knew Bill would chime in with that other angle.

Thanks

I thought it was a good piece.I don't think Larry was bashing Bob,just telling it the way it is.

Not to hi-jack the thread but...
My car is featured in the "My Mopars" section,it's the last car,the orange 1971 Demon.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back