Langdon goes 3.71 @ 334 (1 Viewer)

Y'all quit spoilin' the party...they're gonna air today's event later on tonight and lots of us would rather wait for that. "Spoiler Alert" is your friend. ;)

334 at 1000 feet. Geezus. :eek:

Do-Or-Dunn line is WHERE? ;)

While tbe Harleys were being all obvious about sandbagging until the playoffs, you have to love Mr. Johnson being all subtle and under the radar... :D

Back to back Al Anabi championships, anyone?

And some of us want to know as soon as it happens... it's real easy not to find out results, just keep off all the racing sites until you watch on TV hours after the race is done...

d'kid

And some of us want to know as soon as it happens... it's real easy not to find out results, just keep off all the racing sites until you watch on TV hours after the race is done...

d'kid

:D yeah, seriously! Why would anyone even venture online here and not expect to see results :confused: so bummed I'm missing it...was there all weekend but work called this AM. Hubby is there :mad:

It's also real easy to find out instant results without coming on here and putting them in your thread title. NHRA Twitter, ESPN3, 'Spoiler Alert' threads and such. Come on. I wasn't jumping on Russell anyway, just mentioning it as a courtesy. Not jumping you, either, just sayin'. :)

Being on Nitromater on Raceday Monday: Like standing in front of your house in the yard during a rainstorm and trying not to get wet...

:rolleyes:

There's a thread above this one titled 'Congratulations to the Pro Stock Winner!' (Spoiler Alert)

There's a thread over at CP titled 'Keystone Nationals Elimination Thread **Spoiler Alert**

It's common practice on every drag racing forum on the internet, when a national event is taking place, except NitroMater, apparently. Looks like I'm outnumbered so go right ahead. If you get flamed for it, remember, I warned ya.

I'm aware that in the grand scheme of things, this isn't exactly a priority issue.

Well they're still only running 1000ft, so they haven't had issues slowing down and stopping. I think more important than monitoring if someone resets the record from 334 to 335, would be how well the engines are staying together. Massey had a couple uncharacteristic boomers, but overall, the carnage doesn't seem too bad, given we're talking TF & FC. If they're keeping the oil off the track, I say let 'em have at it. These conditions are rare, and it's awesome to see record numbers come up. Did you guys notice the crowds this weekend? Huge (aside from when the rain chased many away)

Did you guys notice the crowds this weekend? Huge (aside from when the rain chased many away)

The reason I go to this race is because I know there's a real good chance for record runs and I wasn't disappointed this weekend. Well worth the trip and I can't wait to go back next year.

There's a thread above this one titled 'Congratulations to the Pro Stock Winner!' (Spoiler Alert)

There's a thread over at CP titled 'Keystone Nationals Elimination Thread **Spoiler Alert**

It's common practice on every drag racing forum on the internet, when a national event is taking place, except NitroMater, apparently. Looks like I'm outnumbered so go right ahead. If you get flamed for it, remember, I warned ya.

I'm aware that in the grand scheme of things, this isn't exactly a priority issue.

Some old habits die hard... Between 2006 and 2009, we were posting 'live' times on each pair, every raceday... pipe racks, flops, and gas funnys(pro stock)... me, david g, Mike V, ray G.... That accounts for about 4000 of my posts or a little more.... things seemed more relaxed and people didn't get their panties in a bunch... people knew 'short chit' was hot dog fuller, lefty was a T/F driver from the Northern Kali Coast...

Personally, I want to see thread titles like this, (Langdon goes 3.71 @ 334) it shows what's important... if I didn't want to know, I'd stay away from all drag racing sites, instead of rotating through them all race day long...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back