Knoll rethinking Pro Stock...... (1 Viewer)

Connelly and Stanfield

Hi all! I'm a first-time posting nitromater newbie! Just wanted to say that I love to see Connelly and Stanfield (and of course Jeg when he gets started again) and the other sportsman racers turned pros continue to win rounds on driving skill. Glad there's someone like Evan Knoll to make sure a quality driver like Dave Connelly has a ride. Also kind of exciting to be posting on a forum that is not only read but contributed to by a gentleman like Evan, to whom we all so much for his continuing support of drag racing. There, I'll shut up. Glad to be a mater!

Terry Larsen

Thanks for the welcome, David. Been following the mater for a while, thought it was time to pony up and jump in.

Hi, Jay! Nice to meet you.
I sometimes think about this: Connelly or Stanfield with Jason Line's horsepower and the GA/KB resources--hmmmm.

i think ken black sohuld buy out all of evans intrests in pro stock, can you imagine dave connely in a team kb GTO wow talk about dominating. i can dream :D

The only person who wouldnt be touched in pro stock for many years would be Connelly driving a KB car. That would be about as unbeatable as you could get. Also, bummer Kevin, sorry to hear about your sponsor leaving.

Justin, thanks dood.....but hey sportsman racers leave all the time....my number has been called so to speak....

KB

Hi, Jay! Nice to meet you.
I sometimes think about this: Connelly or Stanfield with Jason Line's horsepower and the GA/KB resources--hmmmm.

Welcome Terry....
So, how are things out by North Platte?:D did I spell that right?
Connelly in a KB car... love to see it... but, I believe a team can get toooooo big, and right now, GA/KB is just the right size... Look for 6.5's on Saturday at Petersburg, I can see the record somewhere around 6.587 or so after 4 rounds of qualifying... and yeah 209.3 or so, if they can get some heat into the track.

Kevin, sorry you don't have your sponsor anymore. :( I still use the Xbalm I got from you in April. You did one heck of a job promoting them like others have already said. Matter of fact I don't know of anyone who does a better job promoting than you. Surely someone else will see the tremendous value in your team. Good luck on landing that new sponsor soon!! Keep rocking & rolling dude!:)

Hi Karl. Thanks for the welcome. Yep, you spelled North Platte right! Va is a long way away--how do you know about NP? I'm glad you brought up the subject of records--since you are from the area, I'm betting you have a pretty good handle on performance potential. One of my racing buddies says seeing 210 is not totally out of the question. What do you think? Yep, I agree--Dave Connelly with the correct situation would be unbeatable. That guy can drive! Had the good fortune (or misfortune) of being flogged by his dad at a National event. Great people and living proof that apples don't fall far from the tree. No rain in the forcast for this weekend down that way?

Terry,
In-laws live in North Platte... was out there last years in june:)
And this week is going to be mine-shaft... Prob will be keeping heat in the track

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back