Keeter Ray Racing Signs Randy Goodwin Racing for 2011 (1 Viewer)

Looking for a change, Keeter Ray Racing has signed the entire Randy Goodwin Racing team for 2011 to prep, tune and maintain his popular Mustang top alcohol funny car. Keeter and Randy have dismantled the entire operation and will start the season fresh in April at the SummitRacing.com Nationals in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Del Worsham actually put this deal together," said Randy. "He knew my team was parked and felt there may be an opportunity for Keeter, Ralph Ray and my team to do what we love to do, and that's go racing."

Keeter is optimistic about the year while acknowledging the fact that this is a step in a new direction. "We are going to use the Las Vegas Divisional event as a test and tune," said Keeter. "Randy made huge changes to the car that will take some runs to sort out. And I have some goals I've set for myself in terms of my driving and mental preparation. I can't wait to get out there!"

Once sorted out, Keeter Ray Racing plans to run a full schedule in 2011. Be sure to check results on NHRA.com or SummitRacing.com Drag Race Central.

RG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back