Kansas Nationals (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Recorded weekend ahead, cloudy Friday mid seventies and Sat and Sunday sunny mid seventies. We all know what happens at HPT when weather is good.

Hey, Alan will they offer all access this weekend i would really like to try it, a lot of friends racing sportsman classes ?

Recorded weekend ahead, cloudy Friday mid seventies and Sat and Sunday sunny mid seventies. We all know what happens at HPT when weather is good.

Hey, Alan will they offer all access this weekend i would really like to try it, a lot of friends racing sportsman classes ?

I haven't heard about another All Access weekend pass. Atlanta was an experiment and I don't know what the success rate was. If I do hear I'll let you know.

Alan

I haven't heard about another All Access weekend pass. Atlanta was an experiment and I don't know what the success rate was. If I do hear I'll let you know.

Alan
Alan, i dove in and bought the year package, if i was physically able to go this weekend i would have spent a lot more than $100 so now i can my buddies in Sportsman Classes.
Will report on haow it works, right now I'm excited to use t

Just received this from NHRA Broadcasting.
Alan

Hi,
We are doing the All Access Weekend pass again this weekend – and all weekends going forward until Indy. It’s $9.95 for the weekend so feel free to market it. It’s available now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back