Kalitta's New Car (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Doug Kalitta was forced to go to a back-up car after the third qualifying run The chassis was bent on the 4.50 The car coming out is the one that he started the season with, and it was retired at Denver, but is back in action as of now.

Alan

Aww geeze... looks like Ricky's gonna be busy this afternoon switching body panels! Hopefully this last session will go OK after they get that thing pieced together. Will be interesting to hear what the Attac guys find when they give it the once-over back in Michigan. No worries though, the Mac crew will press on!

hope they get it worked out. i can't wait for Doug to Clinch the title

Hopefully, the car performs like it did earlier in the season when Kalitta had the most consistent car on the property.

That car gave Doug his quickest & fastest runs he's seen all year, including in testing.
It clocked 4.469 in Atlanta and went 332.18 in Joliet. and I believe that's the same car he took the points lead with in Colorado...... so maybe this is a sign from God......

Good job Doug & crew.
1. Doug Kalitta MAC Tools Dragster 4.452 328.86
2. Tony Schumacher U.S. Army Dragster 4.458 328.54

I thought Tony was a lil cocky on Windtunnel .

Watch the show tonight, you will see what happened to the Kalitta car and also what happened to Tony in the last session,

Alan

So, is The Sarge going to get spanked for not shutting it off as requested???

Holy Cryminee.... Shirley Muldowney when you read this..... your husband is a WIZARD!

And hey Lisa....... what's up with YOU??? Are we going to have a Pomona Baby?????!!!!!!! Tell Chris good luck tomorrow...... and hang in there girl...
Baby Glass will be here shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't think there will be a baby this weekend.... Would be nice to watch Dougie win the championship and have the baby the same day though.

hats off to the Mac Tools crew for gettin that car ready so quickly so that doug could make that run

alot of the time you hear a big deal about making an engine change in between rounds and these guys made a complete chasis switch with time left over....good job guys!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back