Kalitta Flight Simulator (1 Viewer)

I'd he happy with a garage that big!

Connie is definetly a self-made man, built an empire from scratch. I hope we always have guys like him on tour. He's racing because he loves it, period.

I used to love seeing Connie ride around in the pits on his ten year old beach bike. Bike, like with pedals. I can still picture him riding through the pits on his bike at Firebird, about 15 years ago, while eating a hot dog with mustard dripping down his chin. If you didn't know who he was, you'd have thought he was a bum who got lost at the race track. Guess that's what I like about Connie, he is who he is and doesn't put on any act for anyone.

Thanks Suz for posting. I was going to do it. Very cool. I almost didn't recognize Grandpa all spiffed up with his hair nicely combed! :D I've been in an MD80 & Lear 55 sim before but never for a 747. They are incredibly realistic.

I'll trade him

We build sims where I work for driving, pretty much anything from military and police to trucks and airport ground crew, plus live fire sims.

I'd love to check out a huge flight sime like that

Connie looked very nice in the pictures. It is different seeing him inside rather than outside with his hair blowing everywhere!!!

I hope one day I can take a ride in the simulator! I guess I will have to beg!!!

I was fortunate enough to be able to fly the F-15 simulator at Tyndall AFB 2 years ago when my nephew was named commander of the 1st Fighter Squadron. Was really cool, but their graphics nedded updated :confused: The kids video games are much more advanced! bOb

Check out this little "puddle jumper airplane"..... it's a little too plain-jane for my liking though......

Boeing 767-200 For Sale - Boeing Jet Aircraft For Sale at Controller.com

Very similar to the elaborate DC8 that Connie acquired through the justice department years ago from liquidating the assets of (I forget who it was) some wealthy King or drug lord somewhere..... the plane was incredible.... gold fixtures thruoughout, all custom furnishings.... I've seen photos of it when they took delivery of it at Willow Run. Connie immediatley gutted it, sold the interior components and converted it to a freghter.

Last edited:
Wow...this is really cool . My question, did the non pilots survive the exercise ? :D Thanks for sharing . The Kalitta organization is class all the way...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back