Kalitta Dragsters (1 Viewer)

they missed friday night. makes saturday even more difficult.
prediction TFQ4 doug comes out and goes to the top. shawn in top 5 as well. weather today cooler.

Another crazy thing. Dan Mercier double steps and runs a 3.76! Only person to run quicker was Tripp Tatum with a 3.74?? If I were Mercier I would double step all day Monday, lol (Of course without the red light)

Last edited:
Shocking!! Kalitta bumps in only to have Langdon bump him back out Q5!!! Glad I pulled him from my PTW
I swapped him out after 2 qualifying sessions. Just wasn't sure of him. Sure didn't think he would not qualify.

Another crazy thing. Dan Mercier double steps and runs a 3.76! Only person to run quicker was Tripp Tatum with a 3.74?? If I were Mercier I would double step all day Monday, lol (Of course without the red light)

I'm really impressed with Mercier. Don't know anything about him, or who his CC is, but he has really done well this year so far.

And how about Tripp Tatum? Haven't seen him much since his outstanding Gatornationals win, but looks like he is certainly in the Super Part-timer category.

Last edited:
I'm really impressed with Mercier. Don't know anything about him, or who is CC is, but he has really done well this year so far.

And how about Tripp Tatum? Haven't seen him much since his outstanding Gatornationals win, but looks like he is certainly in the Super Part-timer category.
Rob Wendland was helping him. I assume that’s still the case. They definitely are not a team you want to line up first round against. The other that comes to mind is Zizzo. Take them for granted and you’re going home.

Rob Wendland was helping him. I assume that’s still the case. They definitely are not a team you want to line up first round against. The other that comes to mind is Zizzo. Take them for granted and you’re going home.

Now that you mention it, I recall Mercier said on a Friday top end interview that the blower belt company advertising on his dragster is Wendland's company.

Last edited:
These hot tracks apparently give some of these really top teams big problems. That’s terrible for Doug Kalitta, but of the top teams, no one except Antron really excelled in qualifying. Well, there’s Brittany too. Top of the ladder is filled up with part-time teams. Good for them! Let’s goooooo!!!!!! I love underdogs!

When was the last time 16 TF cars qualified within less than a tenth of a second from 1 to 16?

When was the last time 16 TF cars qualified within less than a tenth of a second from 1 to 16?
I don’t know, but it’s pretty crazy. That makes round one anybody’s guess really.

There are a few cars that would be favored, but the way things have gone the last few races. I don’t have any predictions that make any sense. Everything‘s been full of upsets.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back