Just heard this..... (1 Viewer)

Justin PM me with there names, Will they cover a 7.60 Front Engine / Blown Alcohol Dragster?

Not sure the names of the companies, but 2 of our local Top Sportsman racers totalled cars last year at over 200mph and they were covered by their insurance.
You PAY though!!;)

The car owner gave permission for her (or anyone else)to drive.
Competition vehicles cannot be insured.
Could you imagine the cost of insuring an F1 car?
If you happen to be at the local strip in your street car and kiss the gaurd rail you insurance will not cover it.

The cost probably comes out of the (sponsors) budget for the year.

When a rookie driver takes a test in a IRL car, either the driver or his sponsor will purchase crash damage insurance for the car he is testing that day, it's not cheap, except when the car gets crashed then it's a cheap investment.

When a rookie driver takes a test in a IRL car, either the driver or his sponsor will purchase crash damage insurance for the car he is testing that day, it's not cheap, except when the car gets crashed then it's a cheap investment.

Like this guy.......

Image taken from The Big Picture - Boston.com

United Arab Emirates champion rally driver Mohammed bin Sulayem crashes
a Renault Formula 1 R28 during a drag race with a Ford GT, unseen, at the
Dubai autodrome, Thursday April 9, as part of ING Renault F1 team's
roadshow campaign in the United Arab Emirates.
(AP Photo/Frederic Le Floch/Imacom)

Here you guys go, and Joe no its not just medical. Covers car replacement, and you can even get extra coverage incase you hit someone else's car too.

Just call and ask for Bill.

BISA Insurance, Inc. - Race Car Program

AO Underwriters is another one but BISA is better and cheaper and I have heard great stories about them so thats who I would recommend.

Well that's the First I've ever heard of this! Insuring a Race car? Has to be expensive, especially for a car over 200 MPH!!!

K&K was selling race car insurance in the 70's as best as I can remember. Just like Justin said, pricey, but you could get it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back