Just heard this..... (2 Viewers)

Bullet

Nitro Member
Melanie Troxel Crashes???

I just heard that Melanie Troxel wrecked while testing Ray Commisso's Pro Mod.

Does anyone have any more information? I hope she is okay.

Last edited:
what or who or where is your source that documentation to a link can be verified or from a witness?????

I'm just asking this before ALL the unneccessary rumors get started and it's not to discredit your thread. :)

what or who or where is your source that documentation to a link can be verified or from a witness?????

I'm just asking this before ALL the unneccessary rumors get started and it's not to discredit your thread. :)

A friend heard it through "Kepner", I am assuming Brett.
|
\/
Latest is that Mel is okay but the car is not so good.

I can only assume this is in St Louis.

There's a pop-up on the Agent at DRO that mentions it but when I click on it, it goes into other stories, so they don't have all the info there yet, unless I'm doing something wrong.

From yellow bullet....

She shook at the top of 1st and pulled the leaver for second the car made a move to the wall and up on the lid it went. The car needs a new body and the chassis can be fixed. She is okay though that is the main thing.

I am glad she is ok too. I do not own a pro mod car or have i driven one. But
Those things are in more wrecks and accidents than any of the other cars.

Surely there would be some for of insurance for that sort of thing . I mean it is racing accidents happen sometimes .
The car owner gave permission for her (or anyone else)to drive.
Competition vehicles cannot be insured.
Could you imagine the cost of insuring an F1 car?
If you happen to be at the local strip in your street car and kiss the gaurd rail you insurance will not cover it.

The cost probably comes out of the (sponsors) budget for the year.

The car owner gave permission for her (or anyone else)to drive.
Competition vehicles cannot be insured.
Could you imagine the cost of insuring an F1 car?
If you happen to be at the local strip in your street car and kiss the gaurd rail you insurance will not cover it.

The cost probably comes out of the (sponsors) budget for the year.

Just to clarify, there are a few insurance agencies that cover race cars. Towing to the track, at the track, and even going down the track. I dont know about professional categories but they do for lowely bracket/super category people like my family and I know of several Outlaw 10.5 and heads up racers who have insurance.

Just to clarify, there are a few insurance agencies that cover race cars. Towing to the track, at the track, and even going down the track. I dont know about professional categories but they do for lowely bracket/super category people like my family and I know of several Outlaw 10.5 and heads up racers who have insurance.

Justion that's just for medical coverage correct?

Here you guys go, and Joe no its not just medical. Covers car replacement, and you can even get extra coverage incase you hit someone else's car too.

Just call and ask for Bill.

BISA Insurance, Inc. - Race Car Program

AO Underwriters is another one but BISA is better and cheaper and I have heard great stories about them so thats who I would recommend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back