Just FYI - Possible What To Expect at a Nat'l Event (1 Viewer)

Maybe it depends on Texas & how they want crowds to be seperated, etc etc etc. See what happens at Indy & go from there.

I hope I get to go to Maple Grove this year. So far they aren’t allowed to have fans. Luckily my local track has opened up with fans.

I am going to enjoy the 2 Indy events like it might be the only nitro I smell this year. They already sh*t canned Rt. 66, not sure what they are going to do with Gateway.

I am going to enjoy the 2 Indy events like it might be the only nitro I smell this year. They already sh*t canned Rt. 66, not sure what they are going to do with Gateway.

I was kicking around the idea of going to Gateway to test this weekend, but probably won't because of the forecast. But in talking to the track people, they are planning on allowing spectators starting this weekend with their concessions open. They said they've had good participation in the bracket program so all signs point to them moving forward at this point.

My wife and I are hoping to go to the scheduled event at Gateway the first weekend of October. But, I'm going to wait before ordering tickets. I don't have a good feeling about Illinois allowing the race to run.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back