Jonnie Lindberg shop (1 Viewer)

He was the first in the 5.30's in TA/FC a couple of years before anyone else did it. If i was looking to get a chassis he'd be #1 on the list.

He was the first in the 5.30's in TA/FC a couple of years before anyone else did it. If i was looking to get a chassis he'd be #1 on the list.
Agreed, except I think I would just show up with a trailer and pick up the whole deal turnkey.

Just remembered Doug Gordon was R/U at 2020 Winternats & I think that was a brand new Lindberg car.

Yes, Doug was driving a Lindberg built car, he lost the WinterNationals final when the transmission exploded. He also won the Baby Gators.
Doug's was the first chassis that Jonnie built.

And just for the record, the car that Jonnie ran the first 5.30 and 270 with was an ex Manzo chassis.

Alan

Gordon Trans.jpg

If Head would have just dropped the trailer off at his shop on Monday and picked it up Thursday,and stayed in the lounge during the weekend, things might have been different. Lindberg is the real deal. If I were Shumacher, I'd take a second on one of his castles and hire this guy.

If Head would have just dropped the trailer off at his shop on Monday and picked it up Thursday,and stayed in the lounge during the weekend, things might have been different.

Why should he have to do that? It's his car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back