Johnny Gray's Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

Johnny will be slowin' down 2 seconds and a 100mph but at least his parts bill at the end of the day wont be nearly as much !!

Johnny will be slowin' down 2 seconds and a 100mph but at least his parts bill at the end of the day wont be nearly as much !!

Well, if he wants to get the 2 seconds and the 100 mph back, the parts bill will hopefully be a lot better in 2008 with them going back to 90% nitro!

I think it is great that he is out there racing!:D

I wonder how many customers Larry will have in '08? I love Larry's smile and passion for our sport. I hope Santa smiles down on Larry in the dyno room this Christmas! :D

Mr. "SCOOP" commented on this today in his Column on NHRA.COM Geiger counter....but, what I found intersting was that Larry Morgan would be leasing HP for the VINNIE DECEGLIE MOUNTAIN VEIW TEAM..... HUH???? I thought that team would definatly have gone the SONNY LEONARD ROUTE, SINCE HE BUILT THOSE BAD A$$ CHEVY HEMI'S FOR HIS COMP A/A!:confused:

Mr. "SCOOP" commented on this today in his Column on NHRA.COM Geiger counter....but, what I found intersting was that Larry Morgan would be leasing HP for the VINNIE DECEGLIE MOUNTAIN VEIW TEAM..... HUH???? I thought that team would definatly have gone the SONNY LEONARD ROUTE, SINCE HE BUILT THOSE BAD A$$ CHEVY HEMI'S FOR HIS COMP A/A!:confused:

I'm surprised they are going the Mopar route as well, after their success with the Sonny Leonard built HP. With Yates going to Leonard, they could have shared info.

I believe EE mentioned they were looking for a new engine builder in one of her last blogs. Curious who that might be? Larry?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back