John Medlen (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
What an incredible man. Man, I just can't believe how awesome of a man he is. He is amazing.

There is nothing so great as knowing you will see your loved one again. I'm so glad they gave JM the chance to explain the source of his strength and faith.

There is nothing so great as knowing you will see your loved one again. I'm so glad they gave JM the chance to explain the source of his strength and faith.

Hear Hear!

You know - I think so many people just take for granted that "good people go to heaven and we'll see them there when we die." Not so. John Medlen explained this pretty good during his interview Sunday - Eric is one we don't have to worry about I don't think. That's cool.

DLB

I was impressed by his strength and courage as well. He is very determined to see that good comes out of the loss of his son. And the picture of John Force and John Medlen eating ice cream that ESPN showed was cool too, as was the sign with the line Eric's line about ice cream.

On sunday at the starting line, I had the Great Oppertunity to go over and shake John Medlens Hand, I told him that he was one of the Strongest men I have ever known, He turned and gave me a hug, He said he knew who I was over the years and never really knew my name, I told him I had brought Erics first driving suit to pomona for the guys at Simpson, He said to come by the trailer after the race, I gave him a while after the great win and then went over to see him, Inside the trailer, He shook and Held my hand, Then Gave me a Photo Button of Eric, I told him I am going to wear it at out Nascar Grand National West race in Phoenix on thursday this week, I do the Fueling over the wall, Which Eric said,,Your Crazy Dude,, . Well, I know Eric Will be watching me and everyone there, John, When you read this, Your an Insperation to us all,. Thanks for being you. I can see where Eric got his Smarts and Personality

Donie Butts
NHRA Safety Safari.

God Bless John and his whole family....it was so great to see him at the starting line in Vegas. When they put him up on the replay screen I just about wept. What an inspiration! :)

hey paul i hear you on that one
i was the same way in houston and when they did the tribute, i couldnt help it. i just bursted out in the grandstands.
GodSpeed Eric

and yes John Medlen is one hell of a man, i would probably would have had to walk away from the sport.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back