John Lawson's Shop (1 Viewer)

This is just gut wrenching. I've been to John's shop several times and on top of his entire racing operation being inside of it, he had a number of immaculate restorations. He and his entire family are top notch people. I'm glad nobody was hurt and that their home, which is literally five steps from the shop (you can see it in the background of several of the pictures) was not damaged.

Tough deal....I can understand it's his family's life up in flames.
Thank goodness, no one was hurt......300 Gallons of Nitro HAD to be scary (I know, it's not easy to burn but it'd scare me or any first responder.

Not trying to be a Monday morning critic: I can't imaging this could have been this bad if - just conventional - sprinklers were in place.

PS: If you carry your family in a motorhome you ought to consider passive fire protection.

The Lawson family had a lifetime of memories in that shop. As others have said it wasn’t just a shop, it was a place where family and friends gathered to all share in the passion of racing. Heartbreaking news. Thoughts and prayers for John,Lisa and family.

Hard to believe such a bad thing can happen to such good people. Heartbreaking indeed!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back