John Force Enjoys Mid-America Truck Show With Freightliner (1 Viewer)

View attachment 4984
YORBA LINDA, CA (March 21, 2013) --- John Force headed to Louisville, Kentucky to attend the 2013 Mid-America Truck Show (MATS) to spend time at the largest heavy-duty trucking event in the world today. John Force Racing sponsor Freightliner hosted the 15-time Funny Car champion in their booth from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m.

“I was thrilled to be returning to Mid America Truck Show in Kentucky representing Freightliner for the second year. Getting up on stage, interacting with the fans and signing a lot of autographs was a lot of fun. I was excited to be heading to the show this year since I finally got up in the seat of one of our Freightliner Cascadia tractors. What a beautiful piece of equipment with everything at your fingertips and it has great fuel efficiency which is a big deal. I am old trucker but it was sure cool to get back in the seat and see all the advanced technology in these Freightliner Cascadias,” said Force.

MATS is where the industry comes together, where attendees network with Fortune 500 companies, where media outlets from around the world go to report on the business of trucking, and where trucking business gets done. MATS will be held at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville from March 21-23, 2013.

MATS is more than a tradeshow. For forty-two years this annual forum for the heavy-duty trucking industry, provides face-to-face interaction between industry representatives and trucking professionals. Attendees are driven to MATS because they can efficiently research the latest products and services to provide their business with a competitive edge. Exhibitors participate in MATS to effectively introduce new offerings, increase brand awareness, promote products and connect with suppliers, customers, and prospects.

Photo Credit: John Force Racing

More...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back