Jim Dunn Racing (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
New sponsor and new driver announced for another run at the full season. Great looking car, and as always, it's great to see another sponsor on the NHRA tour. By my count, that makes 16 funny cars commited to running the entire 2012 season.

NHRA Story » Tap It Brewing Co. to sponsor Dunn Funny Car; Lesenko to drive

tapit.jpg

Good lookin' car! I am gonna have to check out Tap It ... I have been known to enjoy a beer from time to time.

too cool - a beer car.

IMO jim's FC's maybe don't run on the same dollars as others, but if you buy
into the notion that winning is not the most important puzzle piece;
i do not own a pet but am now very aware of Canidae pet food, also
keeping the brand front and center the former chi-town hustler sponsor
Rislone.

Last edited:
Jon Dunn is one of the best in the business when it comes to sponsorships and getting the $ his team needs.

That IS a good looking car. Interesting that a boutique / regional operation would adopt NHRA Drag Racing to enhance sales. Hey, maybe one of the big boys will notice.

Not for nothing but, who noticed that Budweiser (for the first time in YEARS) had been toppled from the #1 position? It was passed by Coors (which I find hard to believe) I HOPE the new owners InBev - after gutting all their marketing efforts -take notice and resume a Drag Racing marketing effort.

Jim the stats I saw for 2011 were 1. Bud Light 2. Coor's Light and 3 Budweiser.

Coor's Light moves to number 2 with help from NFL sponsorship status and from what I see everyone ordering something "Light or Lite" at a Tavern. Well not everyone but a lot.

For me, it's a Milk Stout.

That is just a really nice paint scheme. I am impressed.

Jim the stats I saw for 2011 were 1. Bud Light 2. Coor's Light and 3 Budweiser.

Coor's Light moves to number 2 with help from NFL sponsorship status and from what I see everyone ordering something "Light or Lite" at a Tavern. Well not everyone but a lot.

For me, it's a Milk Stout.

That is just a really nice paint scheme. I am impressed.

That's because I switched from bud light to coors light. It should affect their volume tremendously. Gotta love those Mooneyes on Jims car by the front wheels. Brings back memories of Kenji.

Rick

Todd is a great guy and I am stoked that he landed a full time ride for this year.

I agree Todd is a great guy! I've seen him around the Heritage races, and Todd and my friend Rick Tucker both built a Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster. Both trying to start a new class for the Heritage Series. Check out Utah Charger

I agree Todd is a great guy! I've seen him around the Heritage races, and Todd and my friend Rick Tucker both built a Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster. Both trying to start a new class for the Heritage Series. Check out Utah Charger

That's a great looking RED! I hope that they can get support to run those in the series.

I'ts good to see Todd and Jim Dunn racing out there for this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back