JFR - Robert Hight Medical Update (1 Viewer)

DG

Nitro Member
I received this late this afternoon!

ROBERT HIGHT MEDICAL UPDATE

ENNIS, Texas (Oct. 5, 2018) — Funny Car points leader Robert Hight underwent surgery on Wednesday, September 26th for a left clavicle open reduction and internal fixation. He was seen again by George Hatch of Keck Medical Center of USC's Department of Orthopaedic Surgery on Thursday, October 4th for an examination of his left shoulder and clavicle and was released to unrestricted activities. He was cleared to compete in all racing activities effective October 4th.

Hight returned to the seat of his AAA Texas Chevy Camaro on Friday, October 5th during the first qualifying session and will continue to race the remainder of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series season.

-30-​

medical terminology usually related to a broken collar bone......hope the rest of the season is explosion free for the AAA team.....
would guess 'playing with pain' definitely applies rite now.

I'm no fan of JFR, but I was glad to see Hight get back in the seat so quickly.
He must be one tough son of a gun.

flesh wound.png

Collar bone, who needs a collar bone? There over rated!
they just keep your tie positioned properly for the awards ceremony!

Pretty awesome win. At the time of the crash, the chassis that won yesterday was a completely bare frame with nothing on it. Built that new car and it ran great, Robert also did great, and they stretched the points lead.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back