Jason Rupert to the Big Show (1 Viewer)

that's cool can never have to many cars , the car counts are going up every year it seems if I did my math right there's ussaly about 11 full time TF cars and B.torrence , S.reed, B.alexzander, Haddocs car is out there a lot. etc filling it in , in FC about 13 full timers and haddocs car b. bode G.densham R.townsen etc filling it in
I also heard one of salines's daughter is going TF soon.

I would swear I heard someone already bought Pluegers stuff last year. Cool though. Look forward to see him run in the big show.

I would swear I heard someone already bought Pluegers stuff last year. Cool though. Look forward to see him run in the big show.
I think it was Rupert, but then Steve passed and it took some time to finalize his estate. Also, another NFC team, the McIntires bought the Kalitta FC that Paul Lee drove. So they too are tiptoeing in. Good stuff.

If unfortunately we may be losing Densham after this season. Last I heard he had his stuff for sale.

and to think some think that if a big team/s were to fold, it would be the end of pro nitro as we know it :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly, going TAD racing with an A fuel car, next year, I don't remember which team she is going with.
So probably 2020.
I think she will be running with the Arthur Gallant team. Not positive.
It was.
She is...
I heard that one of his daughters is going pro mod one of is going to do a fuel then probably top fuel and one is going to do Psm I think she”s hanging out with Stoffer and underdahl

I heard that one of his daughters is going pro mod one of is going to do a fuel then probably top fuel and one is going to do Psm I think she”s hanging out with Stoffer and underdahl
Karen was training her on Mon at Norwalk earlier this year.

With Worsham, Rupert,and Miladinovich gone Bakersfield just isn't going to be the same for me anymore. At least I still have Densham to hangout with in Bakersfield.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back