Jan and Dean (1 Viewer)

Nitro4U

Nitro Member
"Burn up that quater mile"
Dear Jan and Dean what are your takes on re-doing the song for a short period to be period correct. "Burn up that 1000 Ft."
Sorry to much Captain Morgains with Kenny Youngblood

Sorry Im at the NASCAR Races with Kenny Youngblood and he is doing his deal for Toyota and me I'm drawing pictures of stick people and empty nitro barrels were having fun! Nascar is boring so we needed something to entertain ourselves with. Chicago is a lonely town when your the only surfer boys around.

"Burn up that quater mile"
Dear Jan and Dean what are your takes on re-doing the song for a short period to be period correct. "Burn up that 1000 Ft."

Some things pass...

I don't think there are many cars in competition this weekend at Bandimere that are "lookin real tough with chrome reverse wheels"

JAN and DEAN....

NEED a new song from you guys....

Something that rocks...with lyrics featuring efi, gps, turnin'up the ipod, traction control, the car from Canada and Mexico (the typical AMERICAN auto) ...etc

MY guts turn everytime I hear a song about puttin a nickel in a juke box!!! :p

Time to get otta Bedrock!!!!

Want your next post from the captain or Blood himself!!!;):D

Last edited:
I still listen to AM radio....

To Bad it's all talk:rolleyes:

Now the CD changer.... that has a spread of 40 years of ROCK.

d'kid

XM's got it all ! Wax your Woody Saturday Night ch. 06.
Didn't they do the one with the Stingray and the XKE ?
Heck of a song !
Sober and still singing anyway ! I was out in my Stingray late one night , when this XKE pulled upon the right.
Got to love surfin hot rod music and fast cars !

Jim - get your roommate Youngblood up and tell him he has to fulfill his internet obligations to FNL.

Wake him up. Make him do it. He'll understand.

-90% Jimmy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back