Jackie Stidhams Time Machine (1 Viewer)

travis1960

Nitro Member
I was reading the article in ND about Jackie Stidham and thought I would post the pics. I took at the divisional race at the Motorplex in April. Sure will miss watching him race Funny Cars. He always had time to talk for a minute in the pits. Great guy.

Click image to ENLARGE

The First Race I ever went to Dallas for was '91. Jackie Beat Terry Mullins in Alky FC that year, he had that Black Time Machine which I think was his best looking car. ;)

Jackie is a great guy his team are always tough competitor's in Division 4. They truely are "Good Guys"!
Too bad about the dropped valve that ended their race on Sunday.
The Time Machine's last race will be the D4 at Noble, OK Oct 13-15.
Jackie at Noble, 1993.
93stidham.jpg

Those guys have always been really cool guys to hang out with. When the old "All American Funny Car" circuit ran throughout Division 4, they were always one of the top dogs.

So is the whole operation up for sale? Or is Jackie just going to quit driving?

He told me at the April race that there was a kid [can't remember the name] that wanted to drive [for Jackie], but he [the kid] was having trouble coming up with the money to campaign the car.

Yeh Jackie is one of the greats , I sure missed him at the BHRA nationals this year racin the Docs Texas Tremor.
Well the Doc's son is campaigning his car and Kebin Kingsley raced in Jackie's place.
Kebin of course the runner up in TA/FC at Ennis is from the Metroplex and if funding is obtained look for him to be in the winners circle or in hot persuit of it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back