Jack Wyatt in Australia... (1 Viewer)

jackass

Nitro Member
Jack asked me to post to let everyone know they made it safe and sound down under... spent the first day putting the car back together from shipping it. if he would just quit jumping in the rental car on the wrong side and not try and drive on the WRONG aside of the road it all would be perfect....lol..

And a huge thank you to Gary and Joanne Densham for allowing himself and his sone Tyler into their home on Christmas eve till time to fly out of Cali to Australia... side note.. Joanne is one heck of a cook and thanks for Christmas dinner......

watch Jacks Facebook page for updates and some pics coming from the trip... we are going to try and post all progress on the runs as the two races happen.... and everyhing else that they do....

Billy

Billy or Anyone,

If you can could you please post the et's and mph from Denshams AAFC runs? I am trying to get the new website I am working on up-to-date...Thanks in advance!

AA/FC Registry

Eric... i'm working on getting all the info i can from the events to post up an Garys runs included.

They finialy got the cars back together and complete and started them both on gas... so they were done for the day and headed to the coolers...lol... day off Tuesday and Wensday is a press day that is supposed to include a pass or two.......

Billy

No updates to be found for consumption with my breakfast . . . should be mid-race (if it's not raining) so I'm sure they are busy.

No updates to be found for consumption with my breakfast . . . should be mid-race (if it's not raining) so I'm sure they are busy.

Here are some numbers...

Jack Wyatt - 7.049 his first pass, much the same.

Densham - 6.143 227.8 mph and a 6.30

Damian Harris (local fuel fc racer) 4.96 @ 301 and 5.02 @ 289.

they only got in two of the three runs scheduled due to weather.... they tried Jacs set up on one and Garys on another and lit the tires on both runs......... According to Jack they think they found the issue an were working on getting it fixed....

Jack called this morning at 9:30 est .... they were just leaving the track it was 2:30 Aussies time.....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back