Jack Beckman's Blog (1 Viewer)

Chris,

If you have any complaints or applause for what you gave for Jenna's complete operation...

Don't blame Jack entirely! I would bear some of the burden. He and I brainstormed for over an hour on the phone trying to figure out what everything was worth.

You guys got a great deal for a ready to run deal! Good luck!!

Chris and Emily,

Good luck this year-I love the fact that Fast Jack continues to race in the sportsman classes-I'm sure you made a good decision in buying that car.

For sure, you know what you are buying is the best quality and best maintained equipment you could ask for... Best of luck

Looking good, Chris! And Jack is right...I was in the same licensing class as Em, and she was definitely impressive. You guys are gonna have a ball. See you out there on the track!

-Ant

Chris,

If you have any complaints or applause for what you gave for Jenna's complete operation...

Don't blame Jack entirely! I would bear some of the burden. He and I brainstormed for over an hour on the phone trying to figure out what everything was worth.

You guys got a great deal for a ready to run deal! Good luck!!

I couldn't possibly complain. Jack has been fantastic, and stunningly fair on the economics. His attention to detail (anal retentiveness :) ) to make sure we're truly getting a turn-key operation has been amazing. Just read the last couple of blog entries...

For that alone, this is a better deal than any other I could hope to find on the open market. To most, "turn-key" means, "here's all the junk in my trailer, it should work". For Jack, it means we can pass tech and race the next day.

If you add in all the time Jack, Jenna, and her Mom have given to Emily and me, which will probably cut a year off our learning curve, this deal is priceless. (Don't tell Jack ;) ). We are very fortunate indeed. If you have had some hand in this super deal, I'm truly grateful.

Chris

I couldn't possibly complain. Jack has been fantastic, and stunningly fair on the economics. His attention to detail (anal retentiveness :) ) to make sure we're truly getting a turn-key operation has been amazing. Just read the last couple of blog entries...

For that alone, this is a better deal than any other I could hope to find on the open market. To most, "turn-key" means, "here's all the junk in my trailer, it should work". For Jack, it means we can pass tech and race the next day.

If you add in all the time Jack, Jenna, and her Mom have given to Emily and me, which will probably cut a year off our learning curve, this deal is priceless. (Don't tell Jack ;) ). We are very fortunate indeed. If you have had some hand in this super deal, I'm truly grateful.

Chris

That's Jack in a nutshell! Always looking at the BIG PICTURE. Jack would have put that kind of effort in selling the car to anyone, but especially one of his former students. Jack has that bond with people he has signed off their license...(I know). I hope Em does well in that pretty red rail...Jenna did pretty well, and you have a quality piece of equipment there! It'll be consistent, effective, and a SAFE car to learn how to race with! Good Luck to you guys!

Timmah!

Oh and as far as the Anal Retentiveness, You should see him pack up his Motorcoach before he leaves the track!...:eek: He's the man!

Well, here we are again, Jack's blog today (3/7) talks about the wonderful time we had getting up to speed on the new car. What a great experience working with a truly class act of a family -- Jack, Jenna, Jason and Cindy (Jenna's mom) treated us like kings.

jacks blogs are great! and man they have the cuttest baby in the world!

I was about to say - almost - the same thing.

I've been following the CSK/Wilbur blog for the Kitties (Go DaBoyce!),but it's been fun to see Jack's kiddo growing up before our eyes.

Well, here we are again, Jack's blog today (3/7) talks about the wonderful time we had getting up to speed on the new car. What a great experience working with a truly class act of a family -- Jack, Jenna, Jason and Cindy (Jenna's mom) treated us like kings.
That is awesome stuff, Chris. The future looks great for you guys.

And that Jason IS the hambone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back