Jack Beckman testing? (1 Viewer)

T.J.

Nitro Member
Does anybody know if Jack tested in the top fuel car on Monday as planned? They had said they were going to have Jack test, but didnt say if it was the new dragster or maybe Tony's car.?.

I confirmed with Don Schumacher the test had been pushed over until after Bristol. The car wasn't finished in time. I had every intention of putting in the notebook, but it slipped my mind. Must be that getting old thing.

Bobby, what did you say about 10 minutes ago? (LOL) I know I wrote it down somewhere.

It's that 40 thing. My last days as a thirty-something. Myself, Angelo Angelico at Mike Ashley's team and Richard Hartman born on the same day and same year, all hours within one another.

Ah, I'm in that 'fixin' to be 40 group' myself. And yes....it happens. ;)

Kelly, I think may have been in that 40 group at one time, but I'm not sure anymore--I think I forgot.

Heard a cool one the other day, though. Heard a gentleman in his late 50s refer to himself agewise as "39 with experience"

Not to hijack the thread (just a minor derail) but doing fine Tim. Hope it's the same for you. Actually just got the last load of branches and broken off dead trees from the ice storm hauled away last week! (slow storm recovery is one of the advantages of living in the country!)

I'm knocking on 60's soon and I just forgot my name. Go Figure!

Thank goodness for technology I saw my name at the top of the post so now me Kelly Holmes is alright! ;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back