J R Todd (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
J R Todd was talking with Dave Rieff on ESPN2, Dave Walsh his crew chief was dismissed. Does anyone know why he was dismissed?

?huh? Does that mean Bernstien isn't still dog poo here? Oh wait the haters have a list, Alley, Monster and the skin thing are still left on the table. I'll have to wait for the next round.

It's well known that Jimmy chose to leave on his own. I think you must misunderstood what JR said.

The car is back in the 4.50 range which is where it was most of time last season so everything is going to work out fine.

www.tuttlemotorsports.com

Or just after Jimmy told Dexter he was going to work for KB, Dexter figured out he had "dis missed" a chance to sign him to a long term contract:D

As unhappy as I was (am) with this deal as a whole, I tip my cap to Dexter Tuttle and the way he handled himself during the interview today. The fact is there are a lot of variables we here on Nitromater.com will never fully know.

Good luck to Dexter, Johnny & JR the rest of the way out!

it was nice to hear durring the dexter tuttle interview, that walsh did offer dexter help if they needed anything and dexter didnt seem to have any ill will whatsoever towards JW. I felt bernstein under the circumstances, coulda at least wished Tuttle/todd good luck or at the very least aknowleged their existance at some point, but I'm sure Kenny could give rats rearend about todd

'cept J.R. went out in round 1.

Too bad. Better luck next race JR
He went out in round 1 with a 4.569 @ 321.58 MPH
That would have moved him on to round #2 in any other pairing except one... Fuller has just been HOT as of late with his 4.515... Jay Rathman had it right again BTW, He said mid 4.5 and to the semi's... :D Fuller just happened to trip him, on his way there... :mad: They will be O.K. come next weekend... Johnny West is good, and that first qualifying attempt was cut because of a lil incident with the tow vehicle... Lose the first run, and you play catch up, all weekend...

That was a nice clean pass.
Looked good.
Was their best of the weekend. Anybody got the incrementals on it?
I don't know, I kinda feel confident JW will do good.

He went out in round 1 with a 4.569 @ 321.58 MPH
That would have moved him on to round #2 in any other pairing except one... Fuller has just been HOT as of late with his 4.515... Jay Rathman had it right again BTW, He said mid 4.5 and to the semi's... :D Fuller just happened to trip him, on his way there... :mad: They will be O.K. come next weekend... Johnny West is good, and that first qualifying attempt was cut because of a lil incident with the tow vehicle... Lose the first run, and you play catch up, all weekend...

Ghio.....What are you talking about...? You know I am NEVER right on any information about stuff posted in here...Get your act together....DOH!

:p

Jaymeister...;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back