It's Official - Maple Grove Pushed To Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Triple Nickel II

Nitro Member
NHRA.com is reporting that they've thrown in the towel for today.

Mother Nature - 3
NHRA Racers/Fans - 0

Next try...Wednesday Morning - 9AM Eastern

Must have not been enought super class cars to dry the track.....

TRACK DRIERS TO THE LANES..........:)

TRACK DRIERS TO THE LANES..........:)

Hey I remember back in the 60's when I raced at Dover drag strip in Dover Plains NY after a little rain they'd ask all cars to start lapping the track to dry it... down one lane and back up in the other... :) BTW "Am I dating myself" How many of you can remember doing laps to dry the track.... I'm SURE Bob Korreck can... Bob You here :)

Hey I remember back in the 60's when I raced at Dover drag strip in Dover Plains NY after a little rain they'd ask all cars to start lapping the track to dry it... down one lane and back up in the other... :) BTW "Am I dating myself" How many of you can remember doing laps to dry the track.... I'm SURE Bob Korreck can... Bob You here :)

Not hard to remember, just last year! :p

I'm here now boss. Yep, I remember. And it worked. I think they still do that in London, Ky and in Wichita Falls Texas.

What I don't understand is that if you're going to own a business you should have the equipment to run it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back