It's cold in Concord (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
48 degrees as they get ready to run Comp-that could be an index bloodbath-there should be lots of tire smock in the Nitro classes-lots of power combined with a cold track makes for tough conditions for the tuners.

Believe they can squeeze it in tomorrow... Round 1 sixteen less passes, round 2, 8 less passes, no semis, so another 8 passes skipped, then the four finals, seven runs(quads) per class as opposed to the normal 15 pairs.

Not knockin' it, makes for a great TV package Live in about three hours, unless you have two flopper launching the bodies at the same time... I've got to SEE THAT on TV tonight... knowing everyone is OKAY...

d'kid

Believe they can squeeze it in tomorrow... Round 1 sixteen less passes, round 2, 8 less passes, no semis, so another 8 passes skipped, then the four finals, seven runs(quads) per class as opposed to the normal 15 pairs.

Not knockin' it, makes for a great TV package Live in about three hours, unless you have two flopper launching the bodies at the same time... I've got to SEE THAT on TV tonight... knowing everyone is OKAY...

d'kid
Cheers to some pedal fests this weekend, that would be COOL.

Hopefully it was stay away until they are done, but the forecast doesn't look good. I have hope though, remember last year at Bristol when the forecast was for 90% chance of rain and they got the race in.

Do i remember ? yup i was there! Hope they get it in tomorrow,rain is such a pain in the ass lol.

Well it was cold and breezy at 1130 am.. But by 5 it was steamy and I got burnt :eek:
Great day for races tho.. Too bad tomorrow is looking ugly but ill be here til it gets done

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back