Is Zizzo racing this year? (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Is the Zizzo team going to race this year? It would be great to see the Rust-Oleum dragster at Indy again.

ahhh damn, too bad! Miss seeing you guys at Indy
Should still be an excellent TF field though. Already got 22 cars entered, and that doesn't include Palmer's car(s), the Haddock car, Novelli's car, Joe Morrison, and the Dale Coyne/Rick Ware car, all of which I'd expect to be at Indy. 25+ dragsters at the US Nationals is a very realistic possibility:oops:

Should still be an excellent TF field though. Already got 22 cars entered, and that doesn't include Palmer's car(s), the Haddock car, Novelli's car, Joe Morrison, and the Dale Coyne/Rick Ware car, all of which I'd expect to be at Indy. 25+ dragsters at the US Nationals is a very realistic possibility:oops:
Let’s not forget the rumored Will Smith/Larry Dixon car as well. Mike Bucher had a horrible explosion this past weekend in the Novelli’s car.

Yes Sir, always a tough race. Great theatre for the fans, terribly nerve racking for the racers trying to make the show.

First I'm hearing of a Coyne/Ware car? I know Ware had a cup of coffee with The Stringer team last year. Any 411 on this?

First I'm hearing of a Coyne/Ware car? I know Ware had a cup of coffee with The Stringer team last year. Any 411 on this?
Go on CompetitionPlus, find the Northwest Nationals notebook, and scroll down towards the bottom for more details

I went looking for the info and didn't see it can someone please copy and paste it please.
"Jordan Vandergriff reportedly has hooked up with IndyCar owners Dale Coyne and Rick Ware, the former NASCAR/IMSA racer and team owner for a new Top Fuel team that is expected to debut at the U.S. Nationals at Indianapolis. Mike Kloeber will be the crew chief. Coyne and Ware have purchased two rigs from Don Schumacher Racing."

happy to see mike kloeber's name back in the mix. that cup of coffee ware had with stringer was definitely not de-caf.
i'd like to see these guys have a strong debut, much like josh hart did last year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back