Is there a Pick The Winner thread somewhere for Phoenix? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone agree with me that this should be a Stickie on the main site?
Probably the most popular feature on the Mater thanks to PJ's hard work.
Mods . . . why not?

The thread is under v bookie just like last season. I do sticky them. I generally always click in New post when I come to the site that way I don't miss anything.

I was confused as for the Winternationals the Pick The Winner thread was posted on the main (NHRA) page, not in the vBookie area. I had been waiting and waiting for it to appear in the same spot as Pomona but it never appeared, hence my question.

I would prefer it be on the NHRA Page, not in the vBookie area as I come to the NHRA page many times a day out of habit, I don't do that with the vBookie area which is sometimes (out of sit, out of mind)

you're right I did misplace it in the nhra one for the winters, which is where it was the first year I did it. Last year I was asked to put it in vbookie so thats where it been.

If you click new post when you come to the site, it grabs every new post from every forum. That way you don't miss anything, most end up being from nhra anyways but you can also catch the vbookie items and anything else.

Paul,

Silly me had the opposite problem for P1.. I kept checkin' the 'Gaming' room (v-bookie) before it dawned on me that the thread wasn't PJ's announcement that the Game was on again this year. But I think the CSK thread should be dragged there too and made a sticky...

just my two piasters

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back