Is it worth the cost? (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Is buying the full season package for NHRA.TV worth it? I'm a cord cutter and don't have access to FS, FS1/FS2 or even my local Fox channel so the NHRA.TV app is my only option.

It's worth it for me, you get all the action to every race. I DVR the Fox coverage to check out some of the behind the scenes you don't get on the NHRA TV feed, but watch most races in real time on NHRA TV. I haven't cut the cord and have Directv for my service provider, so I think for you it should be an easy choice. You can download the Tubi app and get the Fox broadcasts for free on demand after the race is over.

I actually found that I watched less racing the year that I had it. The sportsman camera really varied track to track, obviously they won't cover as well as the pro's but some were just bad.
If I wasn't able to sit down at the time that the next round of pro's were running then I just didn't bother to catch up as I was off doing other weekend stuff. If I'm going to back it up to watch it then I was more apt to watch the Fox version. Not sure what they current price is but when I did it a few years ago it was reasonable for the year

I was an early subscriber and even through the initial growing pain years, I felt it was easily worth the cost. I haven't subscribed for the last couple seasons, but that's because I knew I wouldn't have enough time on the weekends to be able to enjoy it. I'd recommend, especially if you're a person who enjoys more than just the pro classes.

I love it. I’ve had since the first event and could not imagine not having it. Yes there has been some hiccups from time to time but the product has improved each year.

Had it since day 1. I bitch when it screws up but I can’t watch the sportsman stuff any other way. Worth it for me.

Can you just buy a sunday or do you have to buy the whole event if you dont have a yearly sub?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back