Iron Man (1 Viewer)

Classic Iron Man or Trophy type iron man

• Total voters

Joe Ballog

Nitro Member
Just currious what people think of the new so called iron man
Do you like the original classic iron man or the new trophy type iron man

You know...I'll be honest, when I saw it at the banquet last year, I didn't know what to think.

Then I saw one....held one @ San Antonio....and well, I think it's really pretty darn nice! :D

It has a nicer finish and quality to it than the "old" Iron Man. It's really a lot more classy than the last one.

I will say I'm glad I won an "Old" one before they went away though. I'll gladly take as many of the new ones as I can get!!!!!!!
;)

I like it... then again i like anything that seperates the IHRA from the NHRA.... before everyone cried it was a rip off.. now the IHRA has its own idenity with its winners trophy......

Billy

It's gay looking. Looks like a hollywood emmy or global or something like that. I held one in San Antonio and it's a lot heavier than it looks but it's still Fugly.

Well, real mixed emotions here.
First off, no matter what it looks like, even if it was a oscar the grouch garbage can trophy, or even a big lolipop. I want it I I want it often!!!
Now for opinion on the new trophy, it is neat looking, but I am for sure a big fan of the original trophy.
I appreciate the effort and the hard work to get it done but maybe a poll from the drivers would be the right way to do it.
Thanks and these are only simple opinions from a severly simple person.
Bobby

are there pictures of the old and new? I didn't know they changed

Old Iron Man (left) New Iron Man (right)
e72af709d136300bb7cd9b98fefc7b36.jpg

The new Iron Man looks like he's being robbed!

Last edited:
Wow the new one looks kinda cheesey. A cheap knock off of an oscar.

Oh well I still want to win one:D

It may look like an Oscar....'cause its the same company that designed and makes the new Iron Man. Same company also makes the MTV Video award....etc.

Hey Bobby....I think it's your turn to pick up a few! Hope you can start @ Milan. :D

New Iron Man looks anorexic :)

Maybe they should have made it look more like "IRON MAN" from the Movie? Put a headlight in his chest HA HAA HAAAA

IF I were to ever win one though I'd proudly put it on the Mantle..

You know...I'll be honest, when I saw it at the banquet last year, I didn't know what to think.

Then I saw one....held one @ San Antonio....and well, I think it's really pretty darn nice! :D

It has a nicer finish and quality to it than the "old" Iron Man. It's really a lot more classy than the last one.

I will say I'm glad I won an "Old" one before they went away though. I'll gladly take as many of the new ones as I can get!!!!!!!
;)

I'm a traditionalist who doesn't react well to change.

Now that we've had an Ironman event at the track and I've seen one on the shelf for a few weeks I am in total agreement with Kathy's comments.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back