Inside Clay Millican's Team Operations on 1320 Video (1 Viewer)

These guys get it. I have become a big fan of the team, due largely to their generous access they provide us.

someone on other thread very recently commented on how some very talented crew chiefs have to race within budgets.
i couldn't agree more. here is a perfect example. i really don't have any 'favorites'; i appreciate all the teams, but this one i have to admit i really like this bunch.

last year, maybe more, stringer team had a fella nicknamed 'angry hornet' who among other duties built their short blocks. seemed like very integral part of team.
he even did his own 'angry hornet' utube vids......not seeing him in mix among stringer crew. anyone know anything? out of sport? went to other team?

last year, maybe more, stringer team had a fella nicknamed 'angry hornet' who among other duties built their short blocks. seemed like very integral part of team.
he even did his own 'angry hornet' utube vids......not seeing him in mix among stringer crew. anyone know anything? out of sport? went to other team?

In one of the videos at the race shop, Clay mentioned that he was going to work at a engine or machine shop I believe, and that if he's ever available, he'll make some races.

In one of the videos at the race shop, Clay mentioned that he was going to work at a engine or machine shop I believe, and that if he's ever available, he'll make some races.
He (Hornet) has been working at another shop during the week and off season. He has increased responsibility there and can no longer dedicate the time needed to travel with the team. They have a new (old) engine builder who worked with them in the IHRA days. Not sure if he will travel to the races but he has been in their shop the last month or so. They also have Lance Larsen on board.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back