Indy: Anyone else watching Ernesto?! (1 Viewer)

Now don't go trying to Curse our Weekend Kellster! I just looked and the Sat AM projection covers about 500 Miles across! So far it's just barely in Ohio.

Hey KGirl.........As that 'ol dawg moves up the east coast, it's gonna suck any weather right out of the Midwest so, never fear, the Nationals at IRP are finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Late..................Mitch

Please don't jinx us! The last time I had an encounter with a tropical system and a race weekend was Ivan and Reading a few years back. I hope the forecast doesn't change from what I have seen, partly cloudy in the upper 70's.

Anyone else watching Ernesto?!

Yeah Kelly, quite a few of us Florida 'Maters are watching Ernesto, as we are right in its path. Hoping for just a good batch of rain, and not much damage. I wasn't even thinking about INDY being affected, but it will be up that-a-ways by the weekend. Hope it stays to the East of INDY like it currently is projected, but we won't know anything until tomorrow or Thursday.

Well, this season has definitely been slower than last year. Rita scared us, but good! All in all the Houston area was spared. We can't be that lucky forever. And of course our Maters just east (like Angie) caught the brunt.....they can't afford another one any more than LA.

I sure wish we dont have a major hurricane here but I wouldnt mind having a major threat this year, then maybe we could evacuate all the rejects we have living here now elsewhere. I know that sounds bad, but I am sick of seeing them and definitely tired of hearing them now that FEMA has cut off all the funding. Its been a freaking year, get a job!

After sitting through the most recorded rain in Indy history a few years ago I have been tracking all weather for awhile now.....and yes I'm going nuts...lol

I do hope everyone down south stays safe....

I'm with ya, Justin. September 1st is going to be interesting when all the evacuees that were homeless in LA will now be homeless here. :rolleyes:

I dont wish any ill will on anybody but I just wish they would all leave. The crime rate is already up, and now with them being homeless starting this week, its only going to go up. On every news channel there is, its all about evacuees complaining that the govt has stopped helping them and blah blah blah. Its been a year! A freaking year! I know that most of them didnt have anything including a job in New Orleans either, but give me a break. Go back then, hell I will even volunteer a few bus tickets for crying out loud. Some of the things they did around here are just horrible. And I'm not saying that we dont have any problems here before, b/c we did, but not to the extent that we do now. Basically I am just tired of seeing on TV b*tching.

When I looked about 2:30 this afternoon, looked like the storm was gonna walk up the Atlantic coast, getting here sometime late Friday, early Saturday. Something change in the last three hours?

Just last night Jay Leno said this:

Tropical storm Ernesto is approaching the U.S. These Hurricanes are getting smart, they realize a Hispanic Hurricane won't have trouble getting in the U.S.!

Last edited:
Kelly, how dare you even think of bringing up this subject. Just because you're not here doesn't mean you have to spoil the fun for the rest of us. :p

The only concern here in MS, when it was shown possibly entering the gulf, was the people living in FEMA trailers. Other than that, might as well come here...not much left to tear up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back