INDY 500 Qualifying (1 Viewer)

BF

Nitro Member
It was quite interesting this year. John Andretti gets in on the second to last car out after not looking like they were going to be able to find enough speed with his Petty 43 car. He has to have ulcers after this past week. John left three minutes on the clock, just enough time for Ryan Hunter-Reay to get on the track and bump out one more driver by a total of .032 of a second for four laps around a 2.5 mile track. It doesn't get much closer than that. I can't wait to get there later this week.

lucky you!!! ;) VERSUS has done an outstanding job with their coverage of Indy qualifying and I have to say my interest has been piqued once more!
Can't wait for Sunday.

Go Team Penske.

The person Ryan Hunter Reay bumped out in the last run of the day was able to buy his way back in ... Conquest racing dumped Bruno Junqueira and put Tagliani in the car for sponsorship considerations ...

I would like to see anyone but Penske, Ganassi or Vision win the race.

I am pulling for Graham Rahal and Paul Tracy.

PS I agree about VS. coverage ... has been fun to watch.

The person Ryan Hunter Reay bumped out in the last run of the day was able to buy his way back in ... Conquest racing dumped Bruno Junqueira and put Tagliani in the car for sponsorship considerations ...

I would like to see anyone but Penske, Ganassi or Vision win the race.

I am pulling for Graham Rahal and Paul Tracy.

PS I agree about VS. coverage ... has been fun to watch.

I felt bad for Alex after watching him tear up in the car after learning he was bumped and he would not have a chance to go out. That sucks he bumped Bruno because of $$.

While it definitely sucks for Bruno, it wasn't a surprise. Conquest owned both cars and Tags is their primary driver. INDY can be like that sometimes. Who could have figured that John Andretti was ever going to get up to speed the way their day was going? Hindsite is always 20/20. They should/would have made an another attempt if they had only knew.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back