In-n-Out Not Renewing Melanie (1 Viewer)

It's just a shame that everytime In-N-Out sets up the sponsorship, the car just tanks. Not just this year but also when Oswald drove the car as well.

Typical deal around here. IN-N-OUT sponsors Melanie and gives her an opportunity then moves on...and you guys get mad and decide not going to IN-N-OUT will really show 'em. Makes other companies thinking about sponsoring anyone take a second look if that's the way things are.

Me? I'll have another Double-Double Animal, please.

Typical deal around here. IN-N-OUT sponsors Melanie and gives her an opportunity then moves on...and you guys get mad and decide not going to IN-N-OUT will really show 'em. Makes other companies thinking about sponsoring anyone take a second look if that's the way things are.

^ Posts that are spot on the mark.

Sure hope she gets another ride, she is good for the sport of drag racing. After that incident at Pomona with her car starting is the first time I ever saw her rattled in the interview, but then again who wouldn't be after that. Good luck Melanie.

Rick

Those were my thoughts also. Infact I had 2 Double-Doubles at the Lucas party on Sunday night after the race, and then moved over to the Ala-nabi party and had Pizza for desert.:)

She's still employed at R2B2 wright ? Or are they bringing in Leah to replace her ? I don't think so,she still has a pro mod ride wright? I thought I read on web Roger saying how valauble she is to the company she does so much ...

I wish both of them best of luck, would like to see both of them back out the track !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back