In case you missed it: Radio Nitro with guests Spencer Massey and Sean O'Bannon (1 Viewer)

Thrill

Nitro Member
Kate Harker and I kicked off our new show "Radio Nitro" on RaceFanRadio.com Monday night with guests Spencer Massey and Sean O'Bannon. The show went pretty good for our first time out, and like a new race car, we'll keep on trying to make it better!

Click the link below, then click on Radio Nitro to listen to the show on demand:
RaceFanRadio.com :: Multimedia On Demand

I hope to get back behind the wheel at some point, but right now I'm staying very busy with my tuning business. This year I'm working for Chris Foster here in the States along with Fred Hanssen's TAD in Europe. I'm also working as a consultant for Brian Smith's Crainco TAFC and Scott McNiece's TAFC.

I had a couple opportunities to get back behind the wheel, but I can't go from getting paid to either not getting paid or having to bring money to the table.

I miss driving, but luckily I get as much out of tuning as I do driving. I was in the running for a ride that was going to be tuned by someone else a couple years ago. I don't think I could drive without tuning, so I guess I'm more of a tuner.

I hope to get back behind the wheel at some point, but right now I'm staying very busy with my tuning business. This year I'm working for Chris Foster here in the States along with Fred Hanssen's TAD in Europe. I'm also working as a consultant for Brian Smith's Crainco TAFC and Scott McNiece's TAFC.

I had a couple opportunities to get back behind the wheel, but I can't go from getting paid to either not getting paid or having to bring money to the table.

I miss driving, but luckily I get as much out of tuning as I do driving. I was in the running for a ride that was going to be tuned by someone else a couple years ago. I don't think I could drive without tuning, so I guess I'm more of a tuner.

Heck, if you can't win... be spectacular!!!

Good job by you and Kate on the first show Will.

I had no idea they hired drivers in the Alky Classes? I assumed they split Qual./Round money, but thats it!

Joe:

Most drivers bring money these days, and very few that I know of get any of the winnings back either. I was very, very fortunate to get the ride I did with Harry Clack where I showed up and drove. I was broke right out of college back then, and he even bought my safety gear! Which I later bought back...

Shane:

Yes, Foster is from Davenport, Ia., but I usually fly in to the races unless they are close to Houston, then I'll drive.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back