Catch Aussie legend Gary Phillips and Jim Whiteley tonight on Radio Nitro at 8 PM EST (1 Viewer)

Thrill

Nitro Member
Catch Australian Drag Racing legend Gary Phillips and two time NHRA Division 7 Top Alcohol Dragster Champion Jim Whiteley tonight on Radio Nitro at 8 PM EST on RaceFanRadio.com. Show hosts Will Hanna and Kate Harker will also recap this past weekend's O'Reilly Spring Nationals in Houston and preview next weekend's SummitRacing.com Nationals in Las Vegas. As always, catch all episodes of Radio Nitro on-demand or via podcast on RaceFanRadio.com.

Re: Catch Aussie legend Gary Phillips and Jim Whiteley tonight on Radio Nitro at 8 PM

Catch Australian Drag Racing legend Gary Phillips and two time NHRA Division 7 Top Alcohol Dragster Champion Jim Whiteley tonight on Radio Nitro at 8 PM EST on RaceFanRadio.com. Show hosts Will Hanna and Kate Harker will also recap this past weekend's O'Reilly Spring Nationals in Houston and preview next weekend's SummitRacing.com Nationals in Las Vegas. As always, catch all episodes of Radio Nitro on-demand or via podcast on RaceFanRadio.com.

I had a quick chat to Gary at Baytown over the weekend. A real nice bloke and sensational racer. He has achieved a lot back home over many years and continues to do so.

Re: Catch Aussie legend Gary Phillips and Jim Whiteley tonight on Radio Nitro at 8 PM

I had a quick chat to Gary at Baytown over the weekend. A real nice bloke and sensational racer. He has achieved a lot back home over many years and continues to do so.

Paul is Gary Phillips crewing for a racer, or was he just there visiting?

Due to technical issues, tonight's episode of Radio Nitro has been cancelled. We'll have it fixed by next week, so tune in next Monday at 8 PM EST.

Paul is Gary Phillips crewing for a racer, or was he just there visiting?

Joe, Gary along with wife Debbie and son Cheyne were planning on a vacation, and was coerced into helping out his Aussie mate Steve Harker at Houston, although I don't think it takes too much convincing to get Gary to go to the races, especially when there are blown alcohol cars in the mix.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back