If Cruz beats J Force in round 2 (1 Viewer)

Absolutely I have, didn't you read my other post? And I actually did get a speeding ticket last March going to a job site in Carroll IA. But I didn't lie to the officer and say I wasn't speeding. I said "yeah I was in a hurry". He wrote the ticket($81). And I paid the penalty for my crime. how about you?

The question was, do you still speed? How's that apply to your ethics question? That was the squarely missed point.

The question was, do you still speed? How's that apply to your ethics question? That was the squarely missed point.

Yes, although I don't do it on purpose. My boss pays for parking tickets, but not speeding tickets. I need to remember to use the cruise more, but sometimes I'm taking a service call on my phone or something and it's easy not to notice that I'm over. The ticket I got in March was the first one in 23 years. Do you ever speed? Do you ever cheat at a sport or a card game or a board game with your kids? If you do one but not the other, why?

Of course he won't answer the question, but it is not a business, team or sponsorship question. It's an ethics question, and it's clear where you stand on the issue.

I have not avoided any questions by anybody. All of your questions have been completely answered. I am sorry you do not understand the answers, and I am sorry that you do not understand why this is a business, team and sponsorship issue, and I am sorry that you don't understand the real reason why the rule was implemented.

Yes, my wife and I have a lot of stocks, none in companies similar to Enron because we do our research first.

It amazes me how this is such an issue with John's team while all the other more blatant, at this same event and even by the Pedregons in the past, implementations of this same scenario go un-noticed.

I have not avoided any questions by anybody. All of your questions have been completely answered. I am sorry you do not understand the answers, and I am sorry that you do not understand why this is a business, team and sponsorship issue, and I am sorry that you don't understand the real reason why the rule was implemented.

Yes, my wife and I have a lot of stocks, none in companies similar to Enron because we do our research first.

It amazes me how this is such an issue with John's team while all the other more blatant, at this same event and even by the Pedregons in the past, implementations of this same scenario go un-noticed.

Virgil, what are you talking about? Shumacher was crucified on this board after the Seattle debacle. There were plenty of discussions after some very questionable racing with Doug Kalitta a few years ago. Force isn't being singled out, but since he is the most recent to pull this crap, he is the center of discussion now. Exactly which incendents do you think were/are being ignored?

Virgil, what are you talking about? Shumacher was crucified on this board after the Seattle debacle. There were plenty of discussions after some very questionable racing with Doug Kalitta a few years ago. Force isn't being singled out, but since he is the most recent to pull this crap, he is the center of discussion now. Exactly which incendents do you think were/are being ignored?
He was crucified because at first, he tried to blame Neff, saying it was his call.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back