I Guess It’s Drag Racing From Now On… (1 Viewer)

Makes Sense - Hass would rather be involved in Formula 1 & Stewart probably is not interested in spending that much time in a demanding business where he has basically done everything he ever wanted to do. Once you have been in the top tier of Midgets - Sprint Cars - Champ Cars - Indy Cars - NASCAR - and who knows what else it looks like going all in for Drag Racing is the next Challange. He met his wife Off Road Racing. His Hero growing up was Foyt and it seems he just might "One Up" him if he hasn't already. I can't think of anyone else who has Mastered that many areas of Auto Racing. Not sure how he is at Slot Cars. :cool:

curious to see who will buy their charters ...... read where RWR/dale coyne couldn't find funding to field a car @ indy 500
edit: front row motorsports announces purchase of one of the stewart/hass charters

Last edited:
curious to see who will buy their charters ...... read where RWR/dale coyne couldn't find funding to field a car @ indy 500
edit: front row motorsports announces purchase of one of the stewart/hass charters
From what I've read, Dale JR may buy out Gene half of the Nascar side and we will see DaleJr and Tony Stewart team up.

A year before Kyle Larson was becoming a free agent, Stewart-Hass wanted to sign him but Ford would not Approve/sign off on the deal... That kinda of help start the down turn of Stewart-Hass Racing

From what I've read, Dale JR may buy out Gene half of the Nascar side and we will see DaleJr and Tony Stewart team up.
Can't believe everything you read on the internet. Jr said he has no intentions of being an owner in Cup, costs are too high to get in. The 3 of the 4 SHR charters are sold.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back